OM K9 Ultra Oil®
Nature’s super supplement packed with five nutritious oils for everyday canine health
Natural oils are nature’s super supplements, benefiting animals of all kinds. Inspired by a successful equine product, Omega Equine has developed K9 Ultra Oil specifically for dogs, which supports overall conditioning, energy, coat shine, skin health and joint health. Combining five highly nutritious oils rich in Omega 3s, 6s, and 9s, the supplement is perfectly balanced with the recommended 3 to 1 ratio of omega 3s and 6s. It also includes rare omega 7, which is beneficial for eyes and a healthy mucus membrane.
The nutritionally dense oils in Omega K9 Ultra Oil® have the following benefits:
- Flaxseed oil – packed with omega 3s and some omega 6s. These essential fatty acids are important for maintaining basic cellular health, coat conditioning and supporting joint health. Flaxseed Oil has also been shown to help manage the build-up of lactic acid in muscles, a common cause of fatigue in working animals
- Salmon oil – rich in omega 3s and omega 6s, it’s particularly useful for canines, helping maintain their immune system, heart and brain at healthy levels. A natural anti-inflammatory, it also keeps skin soothed and calm, and coats glossy
- Coconut oil – a clever energy source, coconut oil contains fats which are stored and released slowly as fuel before other fats and glucose are utilised. This reduces the level of lactate produced, increasing exercise performance
- Avocado oil – research has shown links between avocado oil and sustaining joint health
- Sea buckthorn oil – full of all omega fatty acids, sea buckthorn oil is also packed with powerful flavonoids, carotenoids and antioxidants. As well as this, this super oil contains vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K. All this supports skin, joint and gastrointestinal health.
Omega Equine combines these amazing natural oils with additional vitamin E, to give canines a super-supplement for every day health. Inside and out, this product supports healthy pooches everywhere so they can continue to work, perform and play to their heart’s delight.
Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil, Salmon Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil.
Vitamin E 3a700 RRR-alphatocopherol 1200iu/kg.
2b Rosemary extract 300mg/kg
Crude Protein <0.2%
Crude Fibre <0.2%
Crude Oils & Fats 99.9%
Crude Ash <0.2%
Pour onto and mix into food just before feeding.
Small Dogs/Puppies 5-10kg: 2.5ml - 5ml per day
Medium Dogs 10-20kg: 5ml - 10ml per day
Large Dogs 20-40kg: 10ml - 15ml per day
Dogs over 45kg: 15ml - 20ml per day
For dogs with bad or itchy skin conditions, double the recommended amount can be fed until improvements can be seen.