Omega Ultra Oil®
A super supplement packed with six nutritious oils for optimum energy performance and conditioning
The benefits of supplementing oil in a horse’s diet are well known; excellent for conditioning, energy, coat shine, skin health and joint health. Knowing this, Omega Equine has created Omega Ultra Oil®, a combination of five highly nutritious oils, containing healthy levels of Omega 3s, 6s, 7s and 9s. These essential fatty acids have been perfectly balanced, ensuring the recommended 3 to 1 ratio of omega 3s and 6s. The supplement also includes the rare omega 7s which is beneficial for eyes and a healthy mucus membrane.
The oils included in Omega Ultra Oil® are full of nutrients, which have the following benefits:
- Flaxseed oil – packed with omega 3s and some omega 6s. These essential fatty acids are important for maintaining basic cellular health, coat conditioning and supporting joint health. Flaxseed Oil has also been shown to help manage the build-up of lactic acid in muscles, which is a common cause of fatigue in performance horses
- Coconut oil – a clever energy source, coconut oil contains fats which are stored and released slowly as fuel before other fats and glucose are utilised. This reduces the level of lactate produced, increasing exercise performance
- Avocado oil – research has shown links between avocado oil and sustaining joint health
- Sea buckthorn oil – full of all omega fatty acids, sea buckthorn oil is also packed with powerful flavonoids, carotenoids and antioxidants. As well as this, this super oil contains vitamins A, B, C, D, E and K. All this supports skin, joint and gastrointestinal health
- Rosemary oil – a natural and powerful antioxidant, rosemary oil is beneficial for maintaining general equine health.
The incredible oils in Omega Ultra Oil® are combined with additional vitamin E for even more nutritional value. Created by Omega Equine in the UK, each oil has been carefully considered and sourced to ensure this super supplement leaves your horse feeling amazing inside and out.
Horses and ponies:
30-60ml per day for maintenance
up to 80-160ml per day at times of stress or elevated workload.
Flaxseed Oil, Coconut Oil, Avocado Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sea Buckthorn Oil.
Additives: Vitamins: Vitamin E 3a700 (RRR alpha-tocopherol) 1100iu/kg
Sensory Additives: 2b Rosemary extract 300mg/kg
Crude Oils & Fats 99.9%
Crude Fibre <0.5%
Crude Protein <0.5%
Crude Ash <0.5%
Linolenic: (Omega 3) 461g/lt
Linoleic: (Omega 6) 142g/lt
Oleic: (Omega 9) 181g/lt
Horses and Ponies maintenance - 30ml to 60ml per day
Up to 80ml - 160ml per day at times of stress or elevated workload