A powerful combination of ingredients which work together for optimum respiratory health
Omega Respirair is a uniquely designed supplement which supports the equine respiratory system. For horses who under-go regular intense physical exercise and competition, maintaining healthy breathing is essential for optimum well-being and performance. This supplement is also beneficial for older horses, who might be experiencing laboured breathing and therefore require some additional support.
Within Respirair, there are a number of key natural ingredients which work together to help in the following ways:
- Pungent herbs such as peppermint oil and mint sooth the airways for easy and natural breathing, whether a horse is in hard work or peacefully grazing
- Eucalyptus is a well-known decongestant while aloe vera contains over 200 active compounds for exceptional health throughout the body
- Methyl sulphonyl methane (MSM) and turmeric help maintain lung integrity by supporting healthy tissue growth and sustaining a healthy response to inflammation
- A number of ingredients, including eucalyptus, garlic and turmeric work together to sustain healthy levels of mucus within the respiratory tract
- Vitamins C and E support a strong immune system and play a key role in keeping respiratory cells in excellent condition
- Ginger is linked to maintaining a healthy circulation around the lungs while garlic helps maintain healthy, minimal levels of bad bacteria.
Full of natural super-food ingredients, it’s no wonder this incredible supplement is loved by horse owners. A healthy airway means high oxygen levels, exceptional endurance and a strong immune system. If that wasn’t enough, Omega Respirair is highly palatable and competition legal, with approval from both FEI and Jockey Club rules.
To help the environment all of our pots can be recycled!